Parker is the world’s leading diversified manufacturer of motion and control technologies and systems.
With annual sales exceeding $6 billion, Parker Hannifin Corporation is the world's leading diversified manufacturer of motion and control technologies, providing systematic, precision-engineered solutions for a wide variety of commercial, mobile, industrial and aerospace markets. The company's products are vital to virtually everything that moves or requires control, including the manufacture and processing of raw materials, durable goods, infrastructure development and all forms of transport.
Traded on the New York Stock Exchange, Parker is strategically diversified, value-driven and well positioned for global growth as the industry consolidator and supplier of choice.
Throughout the world, Parker Hannifin is working together with companies in all fields of industry, to make their machines more reliable and more productive. Wherever there are machines which depend on motion or fluid control, you will find innovative and reliable Parker components and systems.
Parker has over 190 manufacturing facilities in Europe, North and South America, the Far East and Australasia, as well as 8,300 distributors.
Parker serves the following markets, helping customer applications work faster, cleaner, safer, cleaner, smaller, quieter and more efficiently.
- Oil and gas
- Mobile and construction
Parker’s industrial operations are organised into eight specialist product areas, as outlined hereafter:
- Hydraulics, the power in motion control
- Pneumatics and automation, air at work in actuation
- Filtration, global filtration technology
- Fluid connectors, the vital link to industry’s fluid systems
- Seals, extending the performance and reliability of fluid systems
- Air conditioning, fluid systems technology in cooling, freezing and environmental control
- Instrumentation, integrity and security for hazardous environments
The ASTRON Group of Parker Hannifin Corp. is the European leader in steel buildings for commercial and industrial applications.
For more information, please visit our websites: